Schylling is an award-winning toy company that has been putting smiles on the faces of children, and children-at-heart, for over 40 years. Our corporate office is in Massachusetts, but we are looking for the right individual to oversee our cycle of order fulfillment in our warehouse located in Lakewood, WA. We are currently recruiting for a Logistics Coordinator and the most suitable individual will be able to complete the following:
- Ensure that routing and label requirements are being met to provide accountability and consistency.
- Responsible for the timely management of ASNs.
- Help streamline the shipping and transportation processes.
- Communicates with internal departments to resolve any discrepancies/issues related to products, inventory levels, picked orders, or shipments as appropriate and assists where needed to resolve issues.
- Communicate order requirements (labels, packaging, etc.) upon receipt of orders and adequately ship in advance of order ship date to meet scheduled requirements.
- Be familiar with the location and contents of customer routing guides and ensure that the DC is adhering to specific vendor compliance requirements.
- Assist with maintaining shipping files, in both hard and electronic copy, for Truck and LTL shipments which include, but are not limited to packing lists, BOLs, freight invoices, and other shipping documentation.
- Monitor incoming inventory for samples and ensure sample orders are accurately allocated.
- Ensure customer satisfaction with all value-added services and seamless processing of orders to the warehouse for shipping.
- Ensure workflow optimization between Customer Service through the Logistics Center to the warehouse.
- Report any problems or discrepancies with products, inventory, orders, or shipments to Supervisor for appropriate resolution.
- Always provide courteous, professional service to internal and external customers, vendors, and transportation providers.
- Contact transportation carriers and arrange for and communicate the pick-up schedule. Coordinate this schedule with the DC.
- Provide necessary information for reports/ invoices and, update shipment order status and data daily.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a distribution center and customer service departments.
- Minimum of 1 year of EDI and logistics (domestic and international) experience.
- Excellent organizational, follow-up, and communication skills (both written and oral).
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and remain positive under pressure.
- Must be a team player and can work with diverse personalities.
Schylling offers a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision coverage with an 80% company contribution, company-paid life and disability insurance, PTO and at least 9 paid holidays, product discount, and a 401k with company match and eligibility after 30 days.