Schylling is an award-winning toy company that has been putting smiles on the faces of children, and children-at-heart, for over 40 years. Our corporate office is in Massachusetts, but we are opening our new warehouse operations in Lakewood, WA, and are currently recruiting experienced Warehouse Associates. The most suitable individual will be able to complete the following:
- Keep safety a priority.
- Receive and put away inventory.
- Get customer orders ready, pack them up, and load boxes into trucks for shipment.
- Use scanners to read bar codes on products.
- View prompts on screens and follows the direction for some tasks.
- Troubleshoot problems.
- Ensure product meets quality requirements.
- Use safe practices and methods to handle products heavier than 50 pounds and can stand, walk, push, pull, squat, bend, climb stairs, and reach frequently during shifts.
- Maintain cleanliness in the assigned area.
- 1 + year of work experience in a related field.
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Lift up to 49 pounds and push utility carts, dollies, hand trucks, and other gear up to 60 pounds.
- Work at a height of up to 40 feet on a mezzanine (where applicable)
- Adhere to strict safety, quality, and fulfillment production standards
- Day shift, eligible for overtime.
- Work on a team that supports each other to reach our customer/company goals.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- US work authorization required.
- High school diploma/GED required.
- Consent to a background check.
Schylling offers a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision coverage with an 80% company contribution, company-paid life and disability insurance, PTO and at least 9 paid holidays, product discount, and a 401k with weekly company match and eligibility after 30 days.